Monday, November 8, 2010

Miss Earth 2010 Contestant - MISS MAURITIUS | Anne-Lise's Photo & Profile/Biography


MISS MAURITIUS | Anne-Lise Ramooloo Miss Earth 2010 Delegate

Country: Mauritius
Contestant: Anne-Lise Ramooloo
Age: 21
Height: 1.74 m (5 ft 8 1/2 in)
Weight: 51 kilos
Measurements: 87-62-89
Hometown: Port Louis‎

I am specially proud of the miscegenation in my family; both my parents are of mixed descent and I can say that I have European, African and Asian blood! Moreover, I admire my Mum a lot having recently retired as the Headmistress at a school for disadvantaged children after 42 years in the field – what a special career path ! I hope I have inherited her strength! I love spontaneity and adventure! I want to visit as many countries as possible and discover a lot of different cultures! I want to be as independent as possible, finding a career that doesn't feel like an obligation and that involves creative innovation everyday. I want to have several children and give them the best, materially and emotionally. And, of course, to make sure the world they'll live in is the best possible.

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.