Monday, November 8, 2010

Miss Earth 2010 Contestant - MISS ENGLAND | Sandra Marie Lees's Photo & Profile/Biography


MISS ENGLAND | Sandra Marie Lees Miss Earth 2010 Delegate

Country: England
Contestant: Sandra Marie Lees
Age: 25
Height: 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)
Weight: 51 kilos
Measurements: 81-56-91
Hometown: Birmingham
Occupation: Actress

As a child I was quiet, modest and respectful to the people and the world around me. I have been blessed to have been raised within a loving family, supportive of my dreams and aspirations. I was given the freedom to explore and learn but always under a watchful eye. I learnt to play and make friends, becoming a social butterfly, taking an interest in the world around me. I have grown up in a multicultural environment and enjoyed experiencing the different cultures of the people that I met. Growing up I have learnt the importance of being aware of what is happening in the world around you. Too many people are blind to their surroundings and only seem to take an interest in the good things that happen.


source: (Thank you and credits to
http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.